- Working Group on Environment
- WG on Sustainable Development of Tidal Areas
- WG on Manag. Water Scar. under Conflict Demands
- WG on Climate Change and Agrl. Water Management
- WG on Adaptive Flood Management
- WG on Irrig. and Drain. in the States under Socio-Eco. Trans.
- WG on Institutional Asp. of Irrig. Drain. Sys. Mgmt.
- WG on Modernization and Revitali. of Irrig. Schemes
- WG on Irrigation Development and Mgmt.
- WG-Water Saving in Irrigated Areas
- Working Group on Rain Water Harvesting
- WG on Sustain. On-Farm Irrig. Sys. Development
- WG on Use of Non-Conven. Water Res. for Irrig.
- ICID Journal Editorial Board
- WG on History of Irrigation, Drainage and Flood Control
- TF to Guide ICID Inputs to 9th World Water Forum
- Working Group on Value Engineering
- TF for Updating and Mainten. of Multiling. Tech. Dict.
- WG on Capacity Development, Training and Education
- Working Group on Land Drainage
- WG on Water Food Energy Nexus (WG-WFE-N)
The World Water Forum is the world's largest event on water. It has been organized every three years since 1997 by the World Water Council, in partnership with a host country. The 9th Forum will be the first of its kind to be hosted in sub-Saharan Africa.
By bringing together participants from all levels and areas, including politics, multilateral institutions, academia, civil society and the private sector, among others, the World Water Forum provides a unique platform where the international water community and key decision makers can collaborate and make long-term progress on global water challenges.
Over the years, the number of people participating in the Forum has grown from a few hundred to tens of thousands, from both the international community and host countries.
By participating in the upcoming 9th World Water Forum, you can build on this momentum and contribute to strengthening the ability of the entire world to respond to the challenges of water and sanitation of our time
Established : 2018
|1||Dr. Saeed Nairizifirstname.lastname@example.org||Iran||Chair|
|2||Mr. Ali Reza Salamatemail@example.com||Iran||Vice Chair|
|3||Mr. Dominique Rollinfirstname.lastname@example.org||France||Secretary|
|4||Dr. Laurie C. Tollefsonemail@example.com||Canada||Member|
|5||Prof. Chandra A. Madramootoofirstname.lastname@example.org||Canada||Member|
|6||Dr. Hossein Dehghanisanijemail@example.com||Iran||Member|
|7||Dr. Katsuyuki SHIMIZUfirstname.lastname@example.org||Japan||Member|
|8||Prof. Dr. Tsugihiro WATANABEemail@example.com||Japan||Member|
|9||Mr. Shamsiddin Qurbonovfirstname.lastname@example.org||Uzbekistan||Member|
|10||Dr. Ding Kunlunemail@example.com||China||Member|
|11||Mr. Alok Paul Kalsifirstname.lastname@example.org||India||Member|
|12||Dr. Ms. Eman Ragab Mohamed Nofal - Young Professionalemail@example.com||Egypt||Member|