- Working Group on Environment
- WG on Sustainable Development of Tidal Areas
- WG on Manag. Water Scar. under Conflict Demands
- WG on Climate Change and Agrl. Water Management
- WG on Adaptive Flood Management
- WG on Irrig. and Drain. in the States under Socio-Eco. Trans.
- WG on Institutional Asp. of Irrig. Drain. Sys. Mgmt.
- WG on Modernization and Revitali. of Irrig. Schemes
- WG on Irrigation Development and Mgmt.
- WG-Water Saving in Irrigated Areas
- Working Group on Rain Water Harvesting
- WG on Sustain. On-Farm Irrig. Sys. Development
- WG on Use of Non-Conven. Water Res. for Irrig.
- ICID Journal Editorial Board
- WG on History of Irrigation, Drainage and Flood Control
- TF to Guide ICID Inputs to 9th World Water Forum
- Working Group on Value Engineering
- TF for Updating and Mainten. of Multiling. Tech. Dict.
- WG on Capacity Development, Training and Education
- Working Group on Land Drainage
- WG on Water Food Energy Nexus (WG-WFE-N)
Large and medium scale irrigation systems worldwide account for about 60 percent of the irrigated areas but are the one that present the most severe gap between expected and actual performance. Efforts to improve the performance of these systems have been mixed because of a number of misconceptions of the problems. ICID has formed a Task Force on Application of Value Engineering in Irrigation and Drainage Projects (TF-VE) to promote the application of Value Methodology (Value Engineering, Value Analysis, Value Planning, Value Management and Value Engineering Change Proposal (VECP)) in irrigation, drainage and flood management projects to increase benefits, reduce cost and ensure sustainable irrigated agriculture.
Terms of Reference (ToR) 1. Develop a Website on application of Value Engineering in Irrigation and Drainage projects 2. Produce a Documentary on application of Value Engineering in Irrigation and Drainage projects 3. Organize workshops and seminars on application of Value Engineering in Irrigation and Drainage projects 4. Prepare a Manual on application of Value Engineering in Irrigation and Drainage projects
Renamed as "Working Group on Value Engineering (WG-VE)" at 69th IEC Meeting held at Saskatoon, Canada, 2018
Established : 2012
|1||Dr. Kamran Emamiemail@example.com||Iran||Chair|
|2||Mrs. Remziye Yildiz GULAGACIfirstname.lastname@example.org||Turkey||Vice Chair|
|3||Dato. Ir. Hj. Nor Hisham bin Mohd Ghazaliemail@example.com||Malaysia||Secretary|
|4||Dr. Toshihiko KUNOfirstname.lastname@example.org||Japan||Member|
|5||Mr. Suman Sijapatiemail@example.com||Nepal||Member|
|6||Mr. François BRELLEfirstname.lastname@example.org||France||Member|
|7||Dr. Ya-Wen Chuehemail@example.com||Chinese Taipei Committee||Provisional Member|
|8||Mr. Delbert M. Smithfirstname.lastname@example.org||USA||Provisional Member|
- ‘Value Engineering 101’ by Dr. Mike Pearsall
- ‘Value Engineering, Creative Synergy and the Challenges of the Third Millennium’ by Dr. Kamran Emami (Iran)
- ‘VE Application in Water Engineering’ by Dr. Kamran Emami (Iran)
- ‘Trend of VE in Japan’ by Dr. Toshihiko Kuno (Japan)
PRESENTATIONS - Gwangju, September 2014