- Working Group on Environment
- WG on Sustainable Development of Tidal Areas
- WG on Manag. Water Scar. under Conflict Demands
- WG on Climate Change and Agrl. Water Management
- WG on Adaptive Flood Management
- WG on Irrig. and Drain. in the States under Socio-Eco. Trans.
- WG on Institutional Asp. of Irrig. Drain. Sys. Mgmt.
- WG on Modernization and Revitali. of Irrig. Schemes
- WG on Irrigation Development and Mgmt.
- WG-Water Saving in Irrigated Areas
- Working Group on Rain Water Harvesting
- WG on Sustain. On-Farm Irrig. Sys. Development
- WG on Use of Non-Conven. Water Res. for Irrig.
- ICID Journal Editorial Board
- WG on History of Irrigation, Drainage and Flood Control
- TF to Guide ICID Inputs to 9th World Water Forum
- Working Group on Value Engineering
- TF for Updating and Mainten. of Multiling. Tech. Dict.
- WG on Capacity Development, Training and Education
- Working Group on Land Drainage
- WG on Water Food Energy Nexus (WG-WFE-N)
The Multilingual Technical Dictionary (MTD) of all technical terms related to irrigation, drainage, flood management, environment, river training and allied disciplines (see contents below)is a flagship publication of the ICID. First published in English and French languages in 1967, the 4th edition of the MTD (English-French) was brought out on CD-ROM in the year 2002. Current 5th edition defines 9370 technical terms in Chinese, Japanese and Russian, besides English and French.
The MTD brings coherence in sharing and exchange of experiences and has proved to be highly useful for engineers, researchers, students, professionals, planners, designers, academics and all others related with the field of irrigation and drainage. Any term definition can be printed/copied with option to download/updates terms from ICID website.
- To identify priority chapters and terms frequently referred/consulted by AWM professionals,
- To consul/ invite professional organizations to collaborate in enriching chapters/terms,
- To identify experts/ work bodies to review terms/chapters,
- To encourage NCs in preparation and building of additional translations along with English/ French,
- To identify interesting pictures/diagrams suitable to illustrate various terms, where required, and
- To make it accessible on web/ Mobile
Established : 2016
|1||Dr. Ding Kunlunfirstname.lastname@example.org||China||Chair|
|2||Mr. Bernard Vincent||Bernard.email@example.com||France||Member|
|3||Dr. A.K. Randevfirstname.lastname@example.org||India||Member|
|4||Mrs. Mary Jean M. Gabriel||MaryJeanG@nda.agric.za||South Africa||Member|
|5||Dr. Yu Chuan Changemail@example.com||Chinese Taipei Committee||Member|
|6||Dr. Masaomi KIMURAfirstname.lastname@example.org||Japan||Member|
|7||Mr. Ian William Makinemail@example.com||United Kingdom||Member|