The 3rd World Irrigation Forum (WIF3) and the 70th International Executive Council Meeting will be hosted by the Indonesian National Committee of International Commission on Irrigation and Drainage (INACID) during 1-7 September 2019, Bali, Indonesia at Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center. The main theme of the WIF3 is "Development for water, food and nutrition security in a competitive environment". WIF3 provides an important platform for scientists, researchers, experts and professionals from private and government sectors to come together to exchange and share experiences. This mega event also includes good number of Supporting Events organized by partner organizations/ stakeholders International Exhibition, Technical Tours, and many more.
The 3rd World Irrigation Forum and 70th IEC Meeting inaugurated at Bali, Indonesia on 2 September 2019 with around 1500 participants. For latest updates, please refer Newsletters and Glimpses of the event.
|| More Photographs...||
- Report of the 3rd World Irrigation Forum, 2019
- Third World Irrigation Forum (WIF3) - Live videos: One, Two
- Glimpses of the WIF3 and 70th IEC meetings
- WIF3 Background Papers: Sub-Theme 1, Sub-Theme 2, and, Sub-Theme 3
- WIF3 Abstract Volume, Bali, Indonesia, 2019 [ 3 MB ]
- WIF3 Froum Statement (2019)
- WIF3 Full Length Papers, Bali, Indonesia, 2019
- Live Video of the Opening Ceremony
- International Workshops on: 1. Innovation of Developing the Strategy for Impact Assessment of and Adaptation to the Climate Change as the “New Normal” (CLIMATE); 2. Historical Water Sustainability (HIST); 3. Participatory Irrigation/ Drainage Management - Transfer, Approaches and Condition for Successful PIDM (IOA); 4. Modernizing Irrigation Services for Water, Food, and Nutrition Security (M&R); 5. Improving the Water Use Efficiency and Productivity within Water Energy Food Nexus (CROP); and 6. Integrated Development of Tidal Areas – An Exchange of Expertise from Basin Perspective (SDTA).