Dr. Mohamed Abd El Moneim Wahba
Vice President Hon., ICID
|Vice President Hon.||ICID Office Bearers - Honoraire||2014-2017|
Dr. Mohamed Wahba (born in 1960), obtained his Doctorate of Philosophy in Drainage Engineering from Alexandria University, Egypt. He had contributed and participated in ICID activities in various capacities as the Secretary of the Egyptian National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage (ENCID). Dr. Wahba is a Member of the Arab Water Council (AWC) and Egyptian Water Partnership, and he has attended many international conferences and workshops for ICID and WWF and published more than 17 scientific papers.
Dr. Mohamed Wahba is the Coordinator of the Cooperation of Ministry of Water Resources of Egypt (MWRI) with other countries in the field of water resources (China and Iraq) and representative of MWRI in Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA), Committee on Water Resources (2011 till present).
Presently, he is the General Director of Minister's technical office, Ministry of Water Resources and Irrigation of Egypt.
Publication is not Uploaded.
- Agronomy related aspects
- Drainage - Bio-Drainage
- Capacity development and training
- Design and construction Dams, Reservoirs & Irrigation-Drainage networks
- Drought Management
- Environmental Aspects of Irrigation & Drainage
- Flood Management
- Irrigation - Development, design & Management
- Participatory Irrigation Management
- Policy and planning
- Technology - GIS
- Technology - Micro Irrigation
- Technology - Solar pumps
- Technology - Canal automation
- Technology - Software/ Models/Decision Support Systems, DSS