Dr. P. Soman
CV is not Uploaded.
- Soman. P.,Singh Sundar, Balasubramanyam. V.R. and Choudhary Amol 2018. Evaluation of the performance of aerobic rice using drip irrigation technology under tropical conditions. International Journal of Agriculture Sciences, 10 (10): 6040-6043.
2. Soman. P, M.S.Prasad, V.R.Balasubramaniam, Sarwan Singh, C.
Dhavarajan , V.B.Patil and Sanjeev Jha, 2018. Effect of drip irrigation and fertigation on the performance of several rice cultivars in different rice ecosystems in India. International Journal of Agriculture Sciences, 10 (14): 6672-6675.
3. Bhardwaj, A.K., T.Pandiaraj, P.Soman, R.K.Bhardwaj, and T.C. Singh, 2018. Drip Irrigation Scheduling for Higher Growth, Productivity and Input Use Efficiency of Direct Seeded Basmati Rice in Indo-Gangetic Plains for Climate Resilience. International Journal of Environment and Climate Change, 8 (4) : 332-340.
4. Bhardwaj. A.K. T. Pandiaraj, Sumit Chaturvedi, T. Churachand Singh, ,P.Soman, R. K. Bhardwaj and Bijay Labh 2018. Growth, Production Potential and Inputs Use Efficiency of Rice under Different Planting Methods in Drip Irrigation. Current Journal of Applied Science and Technology, 26 (6): 1-9.\
5. Soman. P, Sarvan Singh, A. K. Bhardwaj, T. Pandiaraj and R. K. Bhardwaj, 2018. On-Farm Drip Irrigation in Rice for Higher Productivity and Profitability in Haryana, India. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, 7 (2) : 1-7.
6. Soman. P., Singh.S.,Balasubramanyam, V.R., and Velmurugan, R. 2018. Differential application of fertigation levels to enhance cane yield to maximum of
Sugarcane cv.co 86032 under subsurface drip irrigation. International Journal of Agriculture Sciences, 10 (17): 7104-7107.
7. Soman. P., Singh. S., Balasubrahmanyam, V.R., Chaudhari, A.U., 2019. Studies on optimization of fertigation levels to maximize the vigour and rhizome yield of turmeric varieties. International J. Agric. Sciences, 11 (16) 8891-8894.
8. Chaudhari, A.U., Krishna, B., Soman, P., Balasubrahmanyam, V.R., 2019.Development of a package for intensive cultivation of Mango using ultra-high density planting (UHDP), drip and fertigation technologies for higher productivity. International J. Agri. Sciences, 11(23) 9200-9204.
9.Soman. P. 2000 Impact of drip irrigation in sugarcane production. Paper presented at the All India Seminar on “Sugarcane and Sugar production technologies” Organised by the Sugar Technologists Association of India. Kochi, Kerala.
10.Soman. P., 2008. Growing interest and success for drip-fertigation in India. Paper presented at the New Ag International conference, April 2-4, 2008 . New Delhi, India.
11.Soman. P., 2012 Drip irrigation and fertigation technology for rice cultivation. Paper presented at the Asian Irrigation Forum, AIF 2012, Asian development Bank, Manila, April, 11-12, 2012, Manila.
12.Soman. P. 2013. Drip Irrigation and Fertigation for Sugarcane . Paper presented at the GIFC meeting , March 15-17, 2013 ,Sao Paulo, Brazil
13.Soman. P., 2015 Micro Irrigation technology in India. Paper presented at the New Ag International Conference , March 18-20 , 2015, New Delhi, India.
14. Soman. P. 2017. Drip Irrigation and Fertigation Technology for Sustainable Crop Production: A Success Story and Future Challenges : In M.R.Goel, B.J.Pandian and S.P.Ramanathan edited Field Practices in Micro irrigation -Principles, Adoption Tools and Success Stories, Excel India Publishers , New Delhi, pages 197-213.
15. Soman. P. 2020. Micro-irrigation is the future. Chapter IV, Water management strategies. In Hindu Business Line published Handbook of Indian Agriculture 2020, Charting the way out of the farm crisis. Edited by Venky Vembu & N.Madhavan, pp 89-95.
16. Soman, P. and S. Narayanan, 2012. Role of micro-irrigation in enhancing crop productivity: An industry perspective. In K. Palanisami, S. Raman, and Kadiri Mohan edited Micro-irrigation Economics and Outreach. Macmillan Publishers India Ltd., New Delhi, pages 285-294.
Soman P. 2020. FERTIGATION –A Novel Method of Applying Crop Nutrients. 2020. Published by NEW INDIA PUBLISHING AGENCY, NEW DELHI, INDIA, ISBN:978-93-90591-14-5.